Recent News

About Us

The Wollaston School is a neighborhood elementary school for students from kindergarten to fifth grade. Despite being closed from 1982 to 1987, the Wollaston School has a long tradition of academic excellence that dates back to the early 1870's. The original Wollaston School stood diagonally across the street at what is now Safford Park. The present Wollaston School was built in 1913. The school and the surrounding area is named after Captain Richard Wollaston who established an early settlement in this area in 1624. We take great pride in both preserving our strong tradition and preparing our students to become self-fulfilling individuals, good citizens, and competent workers in the 21st century.

Principal: James Hennessy

Assistant Principal: Deirdre Murphy

Secretary: Ruthie McInnis

Guidance: Kathleen Vanderstreet

Nurse: Elizabeth Jordan

FEATURES

School Hours: